The Draper 8x10' Targa Motorized Front Projection Screen is ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, churches, boardrooms and conference rooms.
The motor is mounted inside the roller on special vibration insulators, so operating noise is dramatically reduced. It has a sleek, well-configured appearance. The pentagonal steel case has a scratch-resistant, white polyester finish with matching endcaps. The Targa operates rapidly with the simple touch of a button. And, it stops automatically in various "up" and "down" positions.
- Motor-in-roller screen
- Available with a ceiling trim kit for ceiling recessed installation
- Viewing surface can be lowered to any position at the touch of a switch
- NTSC, HDTV and Wide-Screen format screens have black borders on all four sides
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12 x 12' and 15' NTSC