The Gossen Mavolux 5032C is a handy, easy to use, highly accurate light meter capable of measuring illumination in either footcandles or lux. Candelas/m2 and footlamberts can also be measured with the optional luminance attachment (4141).
The Mavolux 5032C is equipped with color correction, so that its spectral response is matched to that of the human eye, in accordence with DIN 5032, part 7, class C. Integrated cosine correction is included in order to assure that oblique incident light is also evaluated correctly.
Digital Luxmeters and Footcandle meters for industry, trade, electricians, architects, institutes, inspection authorities and also photo and film studios meet classifications of DIN 5032/T7 and CIE no. 69. Even very strong light (e.g. from car headlights) can be measured without any additional accessories.
Automatic/Manual Measuring Range Selection
- Lux measuring in solid, easy-handling form
- Useful for electricians, designers, decorators or gardeners
- Illuminance can be measured in Lux or Footcandles
- Luminance can be measured in candles per square meter (cd/m2) or Footlamberts (fL) with optional luminance attachments
- Wide measuring ranges
- High resolution
- Meets Standards DIN 5032/T7 and CIE no. 69
- Silicon photo diode with V(l) filter, colour corrected, spectral response adapted to that of the human eye
- Rugged instrument design, easy operation
- Leather ever-ready case included
- Calibration certificate available (optional)