A universal solution for mounting upright LCD or DLP projectors up to 50 lbs, the Chief LCDA230C holds projectors on an adjustable tray and allows you to tighten the mount for a secure fit. Ideal for portable installations in offices and small businesses where the projector is taken down frequently for traveling, the LCDA230C provides independent adjustments for quick, easy registration. Three mounting methods ensure that the unit attaches the projector to almost any ceiling surface.
To confirm the compatibility of this mount with your projector, please visit Chief's MountFinder Pro.
- Easy installation, no interface bracket required
- Adjustable tray accommodates a wide variety of projectors
- The mount can be tightened around the projector for a secure fit
- Independent Roll (+/-5°), Pitch (+/-90°) and Yaw (360°) adjustments for fast and precise image registration
- For cable management, cables can be routed through top of mount without additional accessories
- Convenient lamp and filter access for no hassle maintenance
- Compact design, takes up minimal space when mounted or stored
- Three ceiling mounting options: flush mount to ceiling (requires the CMA250 Ceiling Mount Adapter) for a low-profile installation; four 1/4" threaded rods (threaded rod not included); or use a 1.5" NPT threaded extension column