The Ewa-Marine VEL Underwater Housing is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an optical glass port. It is rated for dives of up to 33' (10 m) depth. The VEL is perfect for snorkeling, shallow diving, high-humidity, or generally foul weather conditions. It gives your camera the best possible protection while being fully operable.
A pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails fit together for sealing, tightening by using the 3 knurled thumb screw knobs. An included pouch allows incorporating weights to achieve ideal underwater buoyancy, and the VEL's supplied with a yellow case with waterproof interior and zippered side pocket.
The VEL housing fits Sony's CCD-V600, CCD-V700, and CCD-V800 camcorders, as well as other camcorders.
- Housings manufactured from double laminated PVC and have an optical glass port. Depth rated to 10 meters/33' underwater
- Has a pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails which fit together for perfect sealing. They tighten by means of knurled thumb screw knobs
- The pouch supplied with the housing allows weights to be added for perfect buoyancy under water
- Perfect for snorkeling or shallow diving, sandy, dusty, humid or foul weather conditions these housings will give your camera the best possible protection while being fully operable
- Supplied in a handy yellow carry-case which has a water-proof interior and zippered side-pocket