The Ewa-Marine VST Underwater Housing is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an optical glass port. It is rated for dives of up to 33' (10 m) depth. The VST is perfect for snorkeling, shallow diving, high-humidity, or generally foul weather conditions. It gives your camera the best possible protection while being fully operable.
A pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails fit together for sealing, tightening by using the 3 knurled thumb screw knobs. Straps at the bottom allow the attachment of weights to achieve ideal underwater buoyancy, and the VST's supplied with a yellow case with waterproof interior and zippered side pocket.
The VST housing fits Sony's CCD-TRV51 and CCD-TRV35 camcorders, as well as many other Hi 8 camcorders.
- Housings manufactured from double laminated PVC and have an optical glass port. Depth rated to 10 m/33' underwater
- Has a pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails which fit together for perfect sealing. They tighten by means of knurled thumb screw knobs
- Perfect for snorkeling or shallow diving, sandy, dusty, humid or foul weather conditions these housings will give your camera the best possible protection while being fully operable
- The straps at the bottom allows weights to be attached for perfect buoyancy underwater
- Supplied in a handy yellow carry-case which has a water-proof interior and zippered side-pocket