The Comet CBW1200 Multi-Voltage Power Pack is extremely lightweight and compast for the power it puts out.
Integral to this power pack is auto bracketing, 1/6 EV asymmetrical power adjustment over a 3 f-stop range, and proportional modeling lamp control.
Also built in, is a switchable optical slave cell.
A failure indicator light is conveniently located on the control panel. The 100% recycle charge has both visual and audible indicators.
The power supply is fan cooled and has built in over-heat protection circuits. All CB-series power supplies will fit into small lightweight cases, are thoughtfully designed and beautifully constructed.
- Auto Bracketing
- When selected, this feature enables adjustment of exposure by automatically changing the light output from the power supply in .3 f/stop increments.
- Light Weight
- The CBW1200 is 7.5lbs, and stores 1200/ws of power for two heads.
- Audible Beep
- Switchable acoustic signal beeps when unit is fully recycled.
- 1/6 Power Adjustment
- The 13 position click stop switch varies the power output from full to .25 power in precise 1/6 stop increments
- Power Distribution
- Power is available to the 2 head outlets in symmetrical, or asymmetrical 1:2 distribution.
- Auto-seeking, auto-adjusting voltage for worldwide use.
- Fan Cooled
- Allows the CBW series power supply to keep working all day long and keep working year after year with no problems.
- Proportional Modeling Lights
Get a good preview of the power settings.
As the flash is powered down, the modeling light dims.