The D-45 is a stereo power amplifier that is perfect for moderate power applications, such as recording or broadcast studio near-field monitoring, video suite audio monitoring, a recording or broadcast headphone amplifier, or a small paging system.
The D-45 is designed to ensure reliable operation with a wide variety of loads and is convection cooled. AB+B circuitry ensures efficient use of output transistors while incorporating protection against shorted, open, mismatched or low-impedance loads. This high reliability is particularly important in reducing maintenance costs.
Additionally, the amplifiers sonic excellence also makes it a very good choice for a personal listening environment. The D-45 is backed by a three year, fully transferable no-fault full warranty.
- Stereo power amplifier with accurate, uncolored sound and very low distortion
- AB+B class circuitry yields maximum efficiency with minimum crossover "notch" distortion
- Ultra-low harmonic and inter-modulation distortion result in the best dynamic transfer function in the industry
- IOC (input/output comparator) alerts of any distortion that exceeds 0.05% to provide proof of distortion-free performance
- Bridged mono and stereo operation
- Detented level controls for precise repeatability
- Convection cooling system dissipates heat through the heat sinks and chassis for optimal cooling and maintenance-free operation