The GQX-3102 dual channel, 31 band 1/3 octave graphic equalizer features constant Q circuitry, with a 3% center frequency accuracy. The sliders are 45mm center detent with a selectable boost/cut range, and the unit provides active balanced input and output connections, adjustable high pass filters, clip level indicators, a bypass switch for each channel and an internal power supply.
The individual filters of the GQX-3102 are Wein-bridge type, and connected in a summing circuit optimized for minimum filter interaction and constant bandwidth at any slider setting. Boost and cut characteristics are fully symmetrical, with the filter being electrically removed from the circuit in the center (flat) position. Multiple input and output configurations are provided for ease of use. The XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors use active balanced, low noise circuitry, and the additional barrier strip incorporates paralleled connection with the TRS connector. The input level controls cover a wide range, thus allowing the unit to work with a variety of signal levels.
The GQX-3102 may be used in a variety of applications such as live sound, recording studios, instrument racks, as well as any conventional fixed installation environment.
- Dual channel 31 band 1/3 octave graphic equalizer
- Precision Wein-bridge filters for accurate response and low distortion
- Constant-Q filtering with low ripple and accurate response near the "flat" setting
- 45mm center detent sliders
- Selectable boost/cut range of 6dB or 15dB
- Variable high-pass filters
- Variable input level controls
- Clip level indicators
- Active balanced and unbalanced input and output connections