The Ashly LX-308B Stereo Line Mixer is a stereo mixer designed to accommodate multiple stereo devices such as CD players, video equipment, tape recorders, keyboards, instruments, projection equipment etc. The mixer features 8-stereo paired (16-mono) balanced inputs via 1/4" TRS phone connectors. Channels 1 and 2 are microphone and line level switchable. In addition to level control dials, every channel features stereo Pan and Mute control.
Mute switch is also available on the Master output. Stereo Master and Mono outputs are located on the rear. Sub inputs and outputs are pre-master level and are available for linking multiple mixers when needed. The LX-308B is designed in a durable, full rack space mountable enclosure allowing easy transport and storage.
The LX-308B mixer is ideal for live sound applications where a keyboard mixer is necessary or in conference, educational or recording scenarios.
- 8 Stereo Inputs
- The Ashly LX308B is a true stereo mixer featuring 8 stereo paired 1/4" TRS phone inputs (16 total) designed to accommodate balanced or unbalanced stereo devices.
- Mic & Line Level Switchable
- Channels 1 and 2 are switchable between mic and line level signal allowing either microphones or line devices to be used.
- Main Output & Sub Input / Output
- Stereo paired 1/4" TRS phone Main and Sub Outputs provide a stereo signal to speakers or recording devices. The Sub Input and Output is unaffected by the master level control making it ideal for linking multiple mixers.
- Mono Output
- In addition to stereo outputs, the LX308B is also equipped with a summed 1/4" phone mono output for added flexibility.
- Pan & Mute Control
- All channels feature stereo Pan and Mute controls. A Mute switch on the stereo output is also provided.
- Rack Mountable Design
- Single space, rack mountable design allows convenient storage and portability.