The Novatron 2103FC Fan-Cooled Bare Tube Lamphead is a 3-way switching convertible flash head that contains the controls to independently ratio the flash and modeling lamp at full, -1 stop, or -2 stops. It comes equipped with an internal fan, which aids in cooling electronics and the user replaceable plug-in flashtube.
Fan cooling extends the power handling capacity of this lamphead to 1500 watt/seconds. Without the fan in use, the power limit is 1000 watt/seconds. This head also gives the photographer the option of using different reflectors. This head is better for photographers who want more control over their light than what can be achieved with the other lampheads in the Novatron line of quality flash equipment. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design
- All Novatron Lampheads feature a umbrella socket for optimized and even light distribution.
- Easy to Control
- This lamp head features an integrated tilt mechanism for continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting. An optional lever handle 4049, is available for even more precise control.
- Easily Replaceable Flashtube
- The plug-and-play flashtube eliminates the need to replace the entire head when the flashtube expires.
- Removable Reflector
- The 2103FC Lamphead can accept the included 2032 6.5" Removable reflector or an optional 16" 2043 reflector.
- Long-Reaching Cable
- 25' cable included. Head extension cables are available in 15 and 25' for heads used at longer distances from the power pack (Longer cable lengths will result in .25 and .3 stop reduction in power, respectively).
- Modeling Light
- Easily replaceable, 250W, quartz halogen