The 2964AV Headset from Califone is a durable mono headset ideal for use in schools and other institutions. The headset features a durable ABS plastic construction with an adjustable padded headband, allowing it to fit virtually anyone. The around-ear cushions provide a high level of comfort and noise isolation, and are washable and easily replaceable.
Large 40mm drivers produce clear audio, while slotted baffles inside the earcups help prevent the speakers from being poked and damaged. The omnidirectional electret microphone has a built-in windscreen and sits at the end of a flexible boom arm for precise positioning. The single-sided cable helps to minimize tangles and has 2 standard 1/4" phone plugs for connecting the mic and headphones.
The headset also features a 1-year warranty for use in schools, churches, businesses, and government facilities. The warranty on most headphones becomes void when used in these types of environments.
- Durable ABS plastic construction
- Adjustable, padded headband
- Washable, replaceable leatherette ear cushions
- Large 40mm drivers for high-quality sound
- Slotted baffles prevent speaker damage
- Omnidirectional electret microphone with built-in windscreen
- Flexible gooseneck boom
- Single-sided cable for minimal tangles
- Standard 1/4" phone mic and headphone connector plugs