PAG's PAGlok battery mounts are designed to operate specific pieces of equipment.
Find the proper PAGlok Mounting Plate for your equipment.
- A system that Grows with You
- The PAGlok system offers the user a versatile system which will accept all current and future PAGlok batteries.
PAGlok battery mounts are available for every major equipment manufacturer, including:
- SoftStart PP-90 Connector
This exclusive PAG feature allows a camera mounted light, wireless microphone receiver or other DC accessory to be powered from the camera battery. PAG's PAGlight offers a PP-90 connector to plug directly into the battery mount DC out receptacle.
A SoftStart feature will safely power an on-camera light with anti-surge protection. This feature helps to protect the batteries integrity and extends the batteries life.
- Digital System RTI
- A microcomputer is built-into the RTI (Real Time Information) PAGlok connector. The video overlay signal from the PAGlok connector intercepts the composite video signal of the viewfinder. The signal wire may be routed internally or externally, enabling the system to integrate into virtually any camera system. Offers a run-time OSD (On Screen Display) in hours: minutes: seconds.
- Auto DC Out On/Off
- PAG battery mounts DC output will automatically disengage power to the on-camera light when the VTR roll signal is paused or stopped, conserving battery power.