The Mamiya 300mm f/4.5 APO is a high-quality Apochromatic (APO) telephoto lens featuring Internal Focusing (IF).
Mamiya lenses are quality controlled at all stages. They are engineered for professional use. Mamiya manufactures its own glass and coats the lens elements using Mamiya's proprietary multi-coating process, increasing light transmission, dramatically reducing flare, and ensuring crisp, clean whites and vibrant natural colors.
- Long telephoto lens for the 645AF series camera
- Apochromatic Lens with Internal Focusing
- This lens performs extremely well at all apertures, particularly wide open
- APO design helps to eliminate chromatic aberration and also ensures exceptional resolution and tonal fidelity
- Applications for this lens include landscape, wildlife, sports and fashion photography