The Pelican 1600NF Case without Foam (Silver) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment. It is made of ultra-high impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, 4 easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It has a built-in automatic pressure equalization valve for changes in altitude or temperature. The case uses stainless steel hardware and has padlock protectors to provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. It is carried by a comfortable rubber over-molded handle.
This case has an empty interior.
- Ultra-high impact structural copolymer
- Open-cell core with solid wall design
- Empty interior
- Easy open double throw latches
- Built-in automatic pressure equalization valve
- Padlock protectors
- Stainless steel hardware
- Temperature rating -10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C)
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- 1600 Case Certificates
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes) (Ingress Protection)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280