The Novatron M500 Monolight has two power ranges, 500 and 125 w/s of variable power. It features all the same controls found in the Novatron power packs, except the power and modeling light controls are variable. The modeling light switch permits constant full power, or variable with the flash power selection.
The M500 also includes an internal, switchable slave triggering device. It comes equipped with a 500 w/s color corrected to 5500°K plug in flashtube and 250 watt modeling light. The mounting bracket attaches to a 3/8" or 5/8" light stand.
Novatron's self contained Monolights take all the elements of a power pack, flashhead, and reflector and combine them into one lighting unit that's very easy to set up and transport.
- Built In Slave
- Switchable optical slave for synchronization with other flashes.
- Flash Ready Indication
- Green illuminated ready light with an audible beep.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Umbrella Socket
- Located on the flash tilt mechanism bracket under the light.
Note:When purchased on its own, this monolight does not include a sync cord.