The AD2055 a dual channel, two band fully parametric, two band passive equalizer, combines 100% discrete, pure class A signal amplifiers, with state-of- the-art passive and active filter topologies. The unit's unique circuitry delivers very high resolution transient detail, regardless of the equalization demands.
The AD2055 features a combination of both active and passive filter EQ designs, enabling the processor to deliver high speed transient detail, while the passive high and low bands offer alternate musical tone range to the full function active parametric mid bands. Passive equalizers have long been a favorite with music lovers around the world. Full bodied, powerful and sweet frequency selections are the benefits of the passive high-low EQ bands. The full bandwidth twin mid bands provide variable frequency selection, with x 10 frequency multipliers for an even wider range, variable Q (bandwidth) and amplitude control.
Avalon's advanced true symmetry design offers high-voltage, large headroom, extended bandwidth and very low noise. The AD2055 provides the serious music professional unlimited sonic character, and a natural harmonic detail that enhances the program material.
- Professional standard two band active parametric/two band passive filter equalizer
- Pure Class A, 100% discrete design, with minimum audio signal path
- Transparent active and passive filter design
- Mid bands use X10 frequency for extended range
- Wide bandwidth -3dB 1Hz to 450kHz
- All signal routing with sealed silver relays and conductive plastic potentiometers for low noise