The Shure PA770 allows the connection of up to 4 PSM 600 or 700 series transmitters in combination to a single antenna. This reduces "antenna tree" setup clutter and significantly lowers interference and signal smearing between transmitters. The PA770 is rackmountable (1/2 space rack), internally powered, and supports frequencies in the 720-750 MHz range.
- UHF Operation
- Up to four wireless transmitters can be combined into one transmitting antenna
- Low noise and intermodulation distortion for cleaner, more controlled signal
- Microstrip technology for signal combining and filtering
- Four push/pull amplifiers for improved linear performance.
- Front-mounted antenna for better transmission, mounting hardware included
- Dual rackmount hardware enables rackmounting with additional PA Antenna Combiner or PSM Transmitter in a single rack space