The Telex TT-16 is a wireless base station transmitter for IFB or personal monitoring use, operating in the low VHF range from 64 to 68 MHz with a reliable transmission range of over 750'.
The TT-16 offers 16-channel frequency-agile synthesized technology, enabling users to switch RF channels directly from the front panel to avoid interference.
The TT-16 is equipped with a balanced 3-Pin XLR connector and a selector switch for compatibility with Telex and RTS-TW systems, and a 1/4" unbalanced connector for use with Clear-Com hardwired intercom systems.
- 16-channel 64.5 - 67.5 MHz band VHF frequency-agile transmitter base for IFB on-air talent or personal monitoring use with 750' transmission range
- Front panel rotary frequency selector knob, headphone monitoring output with dedicated volume control
- Input LED bar graph level meter
- Simultaneous operation of up to 5 units in same locale
- 8 tunable frequencies in TV channel 3 band, 8 assigned to channel 4 band for improved interference-free frequency agility
- Balanced Switchable RTS Ch.1, 2 and Audiocom, unbalanced ClearCom compatibility
- RF power switch with 50mW maximum RF output
- Balanced XLR and Unbalanced 1/4" inputs with dedicated level trim controls