The Telex TR-16 is a portable wireless receiver for IFB or personal monitoring use, operating in the low VHF range from 64 to 68 MHz with a reliable transmission range of over 750'.
The TR-16 offers 16-channel frequency-agile synthesized technology, with a lighted bezel for simplified channel identification, and a selectable HF boost for improved monitoring intelligibility.
The TR-16 is compatible with a variety of IFB earpieces and earphones, supporting impedances from 8 to 500 Ohms, and is equipped with a standard 1/8" headphone output. The unit operates on 2 standard alkaline AA batteries for up to 20 hrs.
- Lightweight 16-channel 64.5 - 67.5 MHz band VHF frequency-agile portable receiver for IFB on-air talent or personal monitoring use with 750' transmission range
- Rotary frequency selector knob with lighted channel indicator bezel, Mono or Stereo headphone/earphone monitoring output
- Easy-access dual-function volume and on/off switch with LED
- HF contour control trim knob compensates for treble loss associated with acoustic tubes and earphone drivers
- 8 tunable frequencies in TV channel 3 band, 8 assigned to channel 4 band for improved interference-free frequency agility
- Variable 8-500 Ohm headphone or earpiece support
- Standard AA alkaline or NiCad battery power with up to 20 hr. battery life