This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Ewa-Marine VMV20 Underwater Housing is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an optical glass port. It is rated for dives of up to 33 feet (10 m) depth. The VMV20 is perfect for snorkeling, shallow diving, high-humidity, or generally foul weather conditions. It gives your camera the best possible protection while being fully operable.
A pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails fit together for sealing, tightening by using the knurled thumb screw knobs. The VMV20 is supplied with a yellow case with waterproof interior and zippered side pocket.
The VMV20 housing is designed to fit the Canon Elura and DM-MV20 camcorders, as well as Sony's DCR-PC100, DCR-PC11, and DCR-PC350 digital camcorders. Other camcorders around the size of the Canon Elura may also fit.
- Manufactured from double laminated PVC with an optical glass port
- Depth rated to 10 meters/33' underwater
- Sealed by non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails, fitted together and tightened via knurled thumb screw knobs
- Perfect for snorkeling or shallow diving, sandy, dusty, humid or foul weather conditions these housings will give your camera the best possible protection while being fully operable
- Supplied in a handy yellow case with water-proof interior and zippered side pocket