The VZ-LSP is the ultimate camera support eliminating fatigue of your arm caused while holding the camera and support system. Separating this shoulder brace from others is the fully adjustable ab support, giving the shooter three points of contact with the brace (hand, shoulder and body) for maximum camera support and control.
Assembled with over 20 individually precision machined parts, the VZ-LSP is truly a work of art that is appreciated by professionals all over the world. Unlike many of the similar products on the market, your arm will not get fatigued! Shoot fatigue free all day with camcorders up to 8 pounds with cameras such as the Canon XL-1S on your shoulder!
The VZ-LSP provides for ten adjustable fittings for an endless variety of shooting configurations. The VZ-LSP is tough, lightweight and made to last a lifetime! Customize it with a VariZoom Lens Controller, the VZ-PG-L or the VZ-Pro-L, the digital videographer has the perfect combination for getting the best looking video with comfortable hand-held shooting.
- Designed specifically for the popular "prosumer" camcorders, which are smaller than traditional shoulder-mount cameras, including the Sony DCR-VX2000, DCR-TRV950, DSR-PD150 and Canon's XL-1S & GL-2.
- Insures a stable-shooting platform by providing three points of body contact: shoulder, hand and abdomen. The LSP may also be configured with or without the ab support depending on shooter preference.
Ten adjustments for best fit and control, including:
- Shoulder Brace: up & down
- Top Bar: swing left & right
- Top Bar: slide up & down
- Top Bar: tilt up & down
- Cam Mount: up & down
- Cam Mount: forward & backward
- Ab Support: clutches at any angle
- Ab Support: telescopes in & out
- Ab Support: plate tilts up & down
- The camera mounting platform can be positioned exactly as desired, raising the viewfinder right to the shooter's eye.
- Precision crafted from machined aluminum, the VZ-LSP is tough, lightweight and built to last.