The Telex HR-1 is a dual-sided, medium weight headset, featuring passive noise reduction, and a noise-cancelling dynamic boom microphone. The headset offers 21 dB of noise attenuation, and is suitable for use in moderately noisy working environments. The padded, ergonomically designed headband evenly distributes the ear cushion pressure over both ears, ensuring comfort during extended periods of use. The headset folds compactly, simplifying storage and transportation, and is available with both 4- and 5-pin male or female connectors.
- Dual-sided monitoring headset with dynamic, noise-cancelling boom microphone
- 21 dB of headset noise attenuation improved isolation in moderately noisy environments
- Microphone frequency response designed for maximum speech clarity, minimal ambient sound pickup
- Adjustable, fully cushioned stainless steel headband with 3 pressure settings, evenly distributes weight of earcups for comfortable extended wear
- Swiveling microphone boom can be adjusted for left or right ear positioning