Foba has improved upon its top-of-the-line ASTIO stand with the DSS-Alpha. Bigger, more versatile, and even easier to handle, its stability and control make the DSS (Digital Support System)-Alpha ideal for virtually any digital or film photography application.
It features a unique hexagonal column and crossarm for stability and smooth adjustment. Vertical and horizontal movements glide on 24 roller bearings for fingertip-adjustable smoothness. This model's column height is 10'.
Accessory tray, low position arm, camera tilt head and angle bracket may be ordered separately.
- Wide center column increases stability and allows for a shorter counterweight, increasing the range of vertical movement.
- Rotating crossarm allows you to adjust your stand's rotation quickly, even if you're ten feet up a ladder.
- Single-pedal locking mechanism provides greater ease of use.
- Adjustment scales on the column and crossarm provide greater precision and repeatability.
- Flexible design allows for up to four swing-arm accessory trays.