A rotating platform for holding your camera upon a Foba DSS-ALPHA or DSS-OMEGA camera stand, the Foba "ARBEO" Angled Bracket Head keeps your heavy camera horizontally level with the ground and allows adjustment of the tilt axis. It is extremely durable and manufactured to be a once-in-a-lifetime necessary purchase for a professional studio.
This head can be mounted on either side of a Foba stand arm. The ARBEO can be used by itself, or combined with a Foba or Sinar single or double pan/tilt head.
- Intended to directly hold camera without any additional head needed
- Camera's axis is lowered to approximately equate stand's arm axis, allowing rotational axis to pass through camera's gravitational center in all positions and greatly helping prevent camera from toppling over
- 360° rotation and clamping, with adjustable spigot friction
- 6.3" (160mm) of height adjustment
- Clamp can be mounted upon both sides of stand arm
- Made in Switzerland and built for a lifetime of regular use