The C40S Dutch head is designed to make it simple and straightforward to execute exceptionally smooth side-tilt effects, whether you're shooting video, 16mm or 35mm.
Features a patented fluid damping system with 7 precisely repeatable steps plus 0, assuring outstanding drag levels and extraordinary smoothness in both pan and tilt functions. The counterbalance system with its 8-position easy grip selector and frictionless sliding camera plate, allows the cameraperson to fine tune the balancing of any camera and lens combination.
- Counterbalance System with 7 Settings plus 0
- The C40S Dutch features an 8-position easy grip selector with a sliding balance plate, allowing the cameraperson to fine tune an extremely wide range of cameras weighing up to 100 lbs throughout a tilt range of -/+ 65 degrees. Additional tilt angle can be also achieved by turning the tilt knob to OFF position, provided the counterbalance selector ring has been previously set to "0".
- Tilt Drag Control
- Features 3-fluid damping modules, which assure outstanding, drag levels and extraordinary smoothness in the tilt functions. Tilt movements can be dampened with 7 precisely repeatable steps of drag, while freewheeling is obtained by simply setting the relevant selector ring to position "0".
- Mounts directly on the C40S fluid head or any similar quick release type heads
- Built-in spirit level for easy horizontal leveling
- Maximum load capacity of: 100 lbs