The Sony BCT-194SXLA Betacam SX Video Cassette (Large) is a 1/2" metal tape made for Betacam SX equipment. It delivers the high degree of tape-to-head contact which is demanded of digital tape, featuring a strengthened base for optimum tape thickness. It offers 8-bit, 4:2:2 digital quality, with substantially lower cost. The Betacam SX equipment has been designed with a number of applications in mind, particularly news and sport production. The yellow tape cassette is easily recognizable. The tape is supplied in a plastic album case.
This Betacam SX video cassette has 194 minutes of recording time.
- Betacam SX 1/2" large video cassette with 194 minutes of recording time, supplied in an album case.
- Strengthened metal binder system realizes high durability and long head life.
- Thinner tape allows increased recording time.
- Refined high-density particle packing and advanced calendering systems optimize tape surface.
- High-durability and long head life even under punishing conditions.
- Ultrafine metal magnetic particles and a new calendering system ensure highly accurate recording/playback of the digital signal.