A good speed easel is a must for the high volume darkroom. The Ganz series of Speed Ez-Els provides a very reliable way to do mass volume, same size printing with a minimum of effort. The easel is secured to the enlarger baseboard and the paper is inserted through a slot on one end and removed through another slot on the other end after the exposure is made. A fixed 3/16" border will automatically be set for each print.
- Make more prints in less time. Paper is inserted at either end eliminating cumbersome lifting and adjusting of border clamps.
- Non-skid base affords easy anchoring and position changing.
- Thumb-holes permit easy entering of paper at cross bars and removal of paper rim easel after exposure.
- Critical focusing directly on the easel without eyestrain, due to special Semi-Matte that reflects the image without the glare.
- Sturdy all-metal construction spot-welded for durability. Provides even borders all around (no trimming required) border flange holds paper flat.