The D-TWO multi-tap rhythm delay is an easy to use, high quality digital delay unit. The unit is equally suited to live-sound production, as well as in the studio, and covers not only all the traditional delay functions, but also offers a few new ones. With traditional delay units, feedback and level on a specified fixed delay time is generally the only things to control.
The user has a choice of three delay modes. "Traditional" is the standard setup used by any delay unit. "Straight" is the default setting and includes the ability to control the exact number of repeats. In "Rhythm" mode, the D-TWO allows the user is able to tap actual rhythm patterns consisting of up to 10 taps directly into the unit. Additionally, there is a function that allows the delay output level to be actively altered by the dynamics of the input level, and another that can be used to leave the source material clear and undisturbed while accompanied by the delay between phrases. Both of these last functions were originally introduced in the classic TC 2290.
The D-TWO is further enhanced by the addition of several additional effects, including chorus, spatializer, filter and ping-pong. 1/4" TRS balanced inputs and outputs are provided, with 24-bit A/D and D/A converters, as well as S/PDIF digital input and output.
- Dedicated delay processor that provides for more than just simple delay with feedback
- Three operating modes expand the usefulness of the unit
- Rhythm Tap
- Not only tempo, but actual rhythm patterns can be tapped directly, or quantized according to a specific tempo and subdivision. The delays and rhythm patterns can be up to 10 seconds each
- Additional six effects accessible from the front panel
- True 24-bit resolution A/D and D/A converters and true 24-bit RAM memory
- Balanced analog input and output on 1/4" connectors
- Large backlit LCD displays multiple related parameters at once for easy programming and operation
- Internal power supply