The SP Systems Excalibur Pro 6400 Lighting Kit includes 2 monolights (each with 640 watt seconds of power), a 100 w/s slave flash, three air-cushioned light stands, a sync cord for camera connection, a pair of umbrellas to soften the monolights' flash output, and two cases. This medium size, well appointed set solves most lighting needs, providing light that's properly color balanced to the normal daylight setting of digital cameras and strong enough to stand on its own for many jobs. It can also work with other flashes as a slave. SP's Excalibur series monolights are well known as affordable, fully featured strobes for beginners and advanced amateurs.
With a whopping 1380 w/s of total output, this kit's appropriate for any tabletop shot as well as portrait sessions, even with groups of several subjects. You'll be able to compose easily with the output of the built-in modeling lights, and the flashtubes can be replaced easily.
- A Very Strong 3-Light Set
- With two 640 watt second main lights and a slave flash, you'll have enough output for any tabletop studio work as well as portrait shots of small groups of subjects.
- Four F-Stop Power Range
- More power levels offer expanded lighting possibilities on the Excalibur monolights.
- Very easy to transport the units for location photography.
- Color Temperature
- Accurate color with all daylight film.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- On the Excalibur light, no tools are required to replace the "plug & play" flashtube.
- Modeling Light
- The Excalibur uses a bright, long lasting 150W quartz halogen for help in positioning and focusing.
- Built-In Slave
- Optical slave for synchronization with other flashes. Switchable on the Excalibur heads.
- Compact Design
- Fits easily in hidden places around the set, eliminates shadows.
- Built In Slave
- Sensitive, Optical Slave "sees" the light from other flashes, fires instantaneously.
- Flash Ready Indication
- Top Mounted Ready Light
- Flash Variability
The monolights use a sliding switch for flash and modeling light power selection.
Switch on the SP920 allows full, .5, and .25 power selection
- Stand Mountable
For the SP920, a .25 x 20 standard thread on bottom allows stand or bracket mounting.
SP Bracket included for more control of light positioning.
- Travel Cases
- Ample room for 2 monolights, accessories, stands and umbrellas.