Hum eliminators work best when interference causes small differences in ground potential (less than 20 VDC) or long cable runs have induced currents. HEC series units also work well when there are multiple power panels in a building that create differences in ground potential which induce ground loop current flow and 60 Hz hum.
- Reduces Electromechanically Induced Hum
- The 2000 series of hum eliminators increase the attenuation at the power frequency (50 Hz or 60 Hz) when induced currents are high, therefore reducing hum.
- Two Units Can be Used in Series
- When a small amount of hum remains after one HEC has been installed, another unit can be added without significant signal degradation.
- Multiple I/O
- Multiple Input and Output allow for use in component video applications or multiple video line use. Featuring 70 db isolation between channels.