Hum eliminators work best when interference causes small differences in ground potential (less than 20 VDC) or long cable runs have induced currents. HEC series units also work well when there are multiple power panels in a building that create differences in ground potential which induce ground loop current flow and 60 Hz hum. The HEC-5000 offers extended bandwidth and multiple inputs for high resolution applications.
- Extended Bandwidth
- At 100 MHz per channel this unit has the bandwidth to pass high resolution, multi-channel video signals and is HDTV ready.
- Multiple Channel I/O
- This hum eliminator has five inputs and outputs for RGBHV signals associated with computer generated video for projector presentations and HDTV applications.
- Die Cast Aluminum Housing
- Aluminum housings are known for their strength, durability and lightweight capabilities.
- Capable Channel Isolation
- At 70 dB, the high level of channel isolation ensures clean signal passage and separate hum reduction for each portion of a high resolution signal.