Video Noise Eliminators are best used when video signals operating above 20 MHz up to 30 MHz are being used; this encompasses higher definition signals. Therefore, hum rejection is much less in the VNE series than the HEC equipment; the use of this series is recommended when higher frequencies are involved.
- High Frequency Bandwidth Applications
- Specifically designed for signals operating above 20 MHz up to 30 MHz including high definition use.
- Multiple I/O
- Three separate input/output channels gives the user the advantage of reducing noise on three different signal paths or one component video of the RGB or YUV type.
- Capable Channel Isolation
- 70 dB of channel isolation ensures one signal path will not effect another.
- Connector Protection
- Two 1/4 inch stainless steel guard rails to protect connectors in a studio configuration or on location.