Usually video isolation involves breaking the ground in transmission lines to eliminate the 60 Hz hum; when there are high voltage potentials involved (above 20 VDC) the VIT series isolation transformers are the devices to use. The dialectric withstanding voltage of the VIT series is over 500 VDC. There is no DC path between transformer windings, therefore accomplishing true isolation.
- Withstands High DC Voltage
- This device will isolate the signal even with up to 500 VDC at the dielectric.
- Multiple I/O
- The VIT-753 features three inputs to isolate three different signal paths or YUV, RGB configurations.
- Isolation Between Channels
- A typical isolation of 60 dB ensures each signal path performs separately.