The ADX-171P is an audio demultiplexer (audio extractor); accepting an SDI video signal with embedded audio this device will extract the audio signal from the digital video signal and retime the video signal. This unit will then output a two channel analog balanced audio signal with a retimed SDI digital video signal.
- Automatic Standard Detection
- This unit has the ability to detect a 525 or 625 line television standard and process the infomation accordingly.
- Output Level Adjust
- Each audio output channel has three levels of attenuation to adapt to the users specific application.
- Compact Size
- Measuring 4" in length this device will fit "in line" studio applications and desktops easily.
- Audio Extraction
- The digital audio extracted is converted into analog and output in two channels of balanced audio through XLR connectors.