The Mole Richardson 575 Watt HMI Fresnel Solarspot is a lightweight, highly efficient, compact source of daylight (5600°K) illumination. Ideal for film location, television remotes and news coverage, it produces high light output at low amperage and positive ignition system for smooth operation . It switches on and off at the fixture, using a single ended, hot-restrike HMI bulb, available separately.
This fixture throws a beam of light of 240 footcandles 3.6 feet in diameter from 30 feet, @ full spot.
This fixture throws a beam of 18 footcandles 25.2 feet in diameter from 30 feet, @ full flood.
- Reduced size of this compact 575 watt HMI makes it an easily transportable HMI light.
- A 6" short focal length Fresnel lens provides a smooth, even field of light -- 15° - 58° field angle.
- Focus is smooth and easy with the front and rear-mounted knobs.
- Interlocking safety switch at door shuts off power to the bulb when door is open.
- AC/DC Electronic or magnetic ballast is available separately.
- Barndoor sets, scrims, diffusion and filter holders are available separately.