This 6000 watt HMI Fresnel fixture is a highly efficient source of daylight (5600°K) illumination. Ideal for film location, television remotes and news coverage. It produces high light output at low amperage and positive ignition system for smooth operation .
It switches on and off at the fixture, using a single ended, hot-re-strike HMI bulb, available separately.
This fixture throws a beam of light of 2531 footcandles 3.7 feet in diameter from 40 feet, @ full spot.
This fixture throws a beam of 169 footcandles 46.1 feet in diameter from 40 feet, @ full flood.
- An 14" short focal length Fresnel lens provides a smooth, even field of light -- 13.5° - 63.5° field angle.
- Focus is smooth and easy with the rear-mounted hand crank.
- Interlocking safety switch at door shuts off power to the bulb when door is open.
- AC/DC Electronic or magnetic ballast is available separately.
- Barndoor sets, scrims, diffusion and filter holders are available separately.