Extend your 15-pin display cables with Comprehensive's VGA 15-pin (HD15) Male to Female 10' Cable, used primarily to increase the length of the female 15-pin VGA monitor cord. High-density nickel-coated brass connectors and fully shielded, tinned-copper conductors ensure superior and secure signal transfer - even over long distances.
Its X-traflex PVC jacket is UL rated and the VGA 15-pin (HD15) Male to Female 10' Cable also comes in a variety of lengths, sure to meet many monitor-to-computer applications.
- HD-15 Connector
- The HD-15 connector is the standard method for PC to VGA/SVGA monitor interface. HD-15 cables are also used to connect a computer to an HD-capable television, either directly with the HD-15 connector, or through an optional HD-15 to YPrPb (Component) adapter.
- Monitor Cable Extension
- Use this cable to extend the length of your VGA or SVGA monitor cable.
- Extended Length
- The full-coverage shielding integrated into this cable allows for extended cable runs with low-interference.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Comprehensive HD-15 cables feature a lifetime warranty.
- X-traflex Jacket
- This proprietary PVC jacket is more flexible, decreasing cable wear and improving usability.
- Secure Thumbscrews
- Secure your cable connections using 2 textured thumbscrews.