The Altman Micro Focusing Flood Light is a lightweight soft-edged spotlight designed to produce narrow to wide beam spreads up to 15' (4.5 m) away. This 220 volt fixture utilizes the popular MR-16 family of dichroic reflector lamps which are ideal for lighting floral arrangements, window displays, and nightclubs. This light is also used in homes and art galleries, for accent lighting.
This fixture provides a 54 footcandles beam of light 4.4' (1.1 m) in diameter @ 15'(4.5 m) with an EYF spot bulb.
It provides a 9 footcandles beam of light 12' (3.6 m) in diameter @ 15' (4.5 m) with an EYC flood bulb.
- The narrow to wide beam spreads are a result of the type of MR-16 lamp that is selected and installed.
- Adapters are available separately for mounting the Micro Floods onto track lighting systems.
- Die-cast aluminum construction, with black epoxy finish
- Dimmable, thermal and short-circuit protected 12 volt transformer.
- Change bulb without tools.
- Accepts 3.25" diameter accessories.