This black-finished 3.5Q-6-MT 38 Degree Ellipsoidal from Altman is a compact, lightweight spotlight which produces an adjustable sharp or soft edged beam. The 3.5Q series is designed for today's long life, high intensity tungsten halogen lamps up to 575W. Four adjustable integrated stainless steel framing shutters provide beam shaping ability and the pattern slot and (gobo) holder provide the ability to project visual images. The 3.5Q is compatible with Altman Lighting's optional STD-600 yoke mounted DMX dimmer.
While primarily designed for theater and studio applications, the 3.5Q Series is also useful in displays, show windows, museums, and nightclubs where precision controlled accenting is desirable.
- Compatible with 375W and 575W compact filament lamps
- Heat-resistant plano convex Pyrex lenses
- Aluminum die cast and sheet metal construction
- Axially-mounted lamp base
- Double flatted specular Alzak aluminum reflector
- Tool-free interchangeable lens barrels
- Three 36" Teflon lead wires
- Up to 25' of optional Hi-Temp rubber cable
- Color frame and safety cable with spring clip included
- ETL listed for 575W
- 17 ft-c @ 30' (9.0 m) with a beam diameter of 21' (6.4 m)