The Altman 360Qii Series Ellispoidal Spotlight is compact and lightweight with 6" front lens which produces a high intensity sharp, or soft edged beam. Four adjustable integral stainless steel framing shutters provide beam shaping ability and the pattern slot and holder provide the ability to project visual images. Primarily designed for theatre and studio applications.
This model has a wide 55° field beam spread. It can provide a beam of 56 footcandles 31 feet in diameter from 30 feet away.
This model also features an iris, for pinpoint beam spread control. Models providing different beam spreads -- with, and without built-in irises are available.
- This ellipsoidal is also useful in displays, show windows, museums and nightclubs where precision controlled accenting is desirable.
- The reflector has over 700 mirror polished surfaces which optimize the optical system for greater light output and a sharper, more controlled focus.
- Aluminum die-cast and sheet metal construction
- Replacement of bulb requires no tools
- Single focal length models are an economical choice, when compared to zoom ellipsoidals