The Altman 360Qii Ellipsoidal is a compact, lightweight ellipsoidal reflector spotlight with 6" front lens which produces a high intensity sharp, or soft edged beam. Four adjustable integral stainless steel framing shutters provide beam shaping ability and the pattern slot and holder provide the ability to project visual images. Primarily designed for theatre and studio applications.
This model has a wide 55° field beam spread. It can provide a beam of 56 footcandles 31' (9.4 m) in diameter from 30' (9 m) away. It has a Speed Cap, for quick and easy lamp replacement. It also features an installed Iris, for greater control over the beam sprea. Models providing different beam spreads, and models with and without built-in irises are available.
Its bulb socket is a 2-pin type.
- This ellipsoidal is also useful in displays, show windows, museums and nightclubs where precision controlled accenting is desirable.
- The reflector has over 700 mirror polished surfaces which optimize the optical system for greater light output and a sharper, more controlled focus.
- Aluminum die-cast and sheet metal construction
- Replacement of bulb requires no tools
- Single focal length models are an economical choice, when compared to zoom ellipsoidals