The Altman Outdoor PAR64 is designed for portable or permanent installations in wet locations with a PAR 64 sealed beam lamp. It accepts 120-240V 500-1000 Watt bulbs (available separately).
The housing is constructed of cast aluminum for maximum durability. The lens holder and external hardware are made of stainless steel. The unit can be externally rotated to allow for focusing of the lamp.
All removable components have gaskets to insure a watertight seal. The wiring is composed of 24" high-temperature leads in an overall high-temperature, waterproof, sunlight resistant jacket through a gasketed liquid tight strain relief.
With a 1000W bulb, and no accessory lens, this light throws an oval beam of 445 footcandles 5.3 x 12.8 feet from 30 feet away.
- The positive locking handles are designed for easy positioning of the fixture.
- The yoke allows for surface mounting or can be hung with an optional pipe clamp. A separate aluminum handle is also provided on the rear for added convenience.
- The lens is made of clear borosilicate glass to withstand high temperatures and tempered for maximum strength.
- The optional snoot/color frame holder accommodates standard gel and dichroic color media.
- All surfaces are finished with a highly durable, electrostatic sandtex finish.