The Altman 300L-SM Fresnel Light serves as a 300 watt small key, backlight, or kicker light. Altman's series of Proline Location and Studio Fresnels offer a combination of style, durability, performance, and efficiency.
This light features a clam shell door, and a 25' cable with a heavy duty in-line switch. The Proline 300L has an 80mm standard focus lens, safety screen, and fits a standard 5/8" stud. This light accepts all standard 5" accessories. A new "F/S EZ Glide System" allows the tray assembly to flood and spot with ease, and the ribbed design gives strength and great ventilation. The light also includes a filter frame.
Also available for this unit are four, or eight-leaf barndoors, a 3-in-1 snoot set, and a full complement of scrims. This light also comes in a hanging mount version (300L-HM).
Although this fixture is supplied for use with 120 AC voltage, it can function with 220-240 voltage, with the appropriate optional bulb and adapter plug.
- A 300 watt small key, backlight, or kicker light
- Stylish, durable, and efficient
- Clam shell door and 25' cable with heavy duty in-line switch
- 80mm Standard focus lens, with safety screen
- Fits standard 5/8" studs, accepts all standard 5" accessories, and includes filter frame
- "F/S EZ Glide System" allows tray assembly to easily flood and spot
- Ribbed design for strength and ventilation
- Available light control accessories
- Supplied for 120 AC voltage but functions with 220-240 voltage with appropriate optional bulb and adapter plug