The Altman 2000L-HM Fresnel Light serves as a 1000W, 1500W, or 2000W key, large backlight, or kicker. This 2000 watt hanging, manually controlled Fresnel features a front door with spring action top accessory ear, and a short cable for grid use. It comes with a 7" short focus lens, safety screen, tubular steel yoke with a pipe clamp, cord wrap, and a hinged filter frame. Extremely powerful, the 2000L-HM provides a beam of 223 foot-candles 6' in diameter from 30' at full spot, and 61 foot-candles 34' in diameter from 30' at full flood.
Also available for this unit are 4-leaf or 8-leaf barndoors, a 3-in-1 snoot set, and a full complement of scrims. This light also comes in a stand mount version (2000L-SMS) and a pole-operated version (2000L-P).
This fixture is equipped for 120 Volt AC operation. It will also function with 220 AC Voltage, with the appropriate bulb and plug adapter, available separately.
- Extremely-powerful 1000, 1500, or 2000-watt key, large backlight, or kicker light
- Provides 6' 223 foot-candle beam at 30' from full spot setting
- Provides 34' 61 foot-candle beam at 30' from full flood setting
- Stylish, durable, and efficient
- Front door and 3' cable with heavy duty in-line switch
- 175mm Standard focus lens, with safety screen
- Fits standard 5/8" studs, accepts all standard 9" accessories, and includes filter frame
- "F/S EZ Glide System" allows tray assembly to easily flood and spot
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- Ribbed design for strength and ventilation
- Available light control accessories
- Supplied for 120 AC voltage but functions with 220-240 voltage with appropriate optional bulb and adapter plug