The Altman 2000S-SM Fresnel Light serves as a 1000W, 1500W, or 2000W key, large backlight, or kicker. This 2000 watt standing and manually controlled Fresnel features a front door with spring action top accessory ear and a 25' cable with in-line switch. It has a 10" short-focus lens, safety screen, tubular steel yoke with a pipe clamp, cord wrap, and a hinged filter frame.
Extremely powerful, the 2000S-SM provides a 7' diameter, 303 foot-candle strong beam of light at 30' when set to full spot, and 55 foot-candles 41' in diameter from 30' at full flood.
Also available for this unit are 4-leaf or 8-leaf barndoors, a 3-in-1 snoot set, and a full complement of scrims. This particular combination of lens length and lighting power also comes in a hanging mount (2000SHM) and a pole-operated version (2000SPO).
This fixture is equipped for 120 Volt AC operation. It will also function with 220 AC Voltage, with the appropriate bulb and plug adapter, available separately.
- Extremely-powerful 1000, 1500, or 2000-watt key, large backlight, or kicker light
- Provides 7' diameter 303 foot-candle beam at 30' from full spot setting
- Provides 41' 55 foot-candle beam at 30' from full flood setting
- Stylish, durable, and efficient
- Front door and 25' cable with heavy duty in-line switch
- 250mm Standard focus lens, with safety screen
- Fits standard 5/8" studs, accepts all standard 9" accessories, and includes filter frame
- "F/S EZ Glide System" allows tray assembly to easily flood and spot
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- Ribbed design for strength and ventilation
- Available light control accessories
- Supplied for 120 AC voltage but functions with 220-240 voltage with appropriate optional bulb and adapter plug