Altman's Location Fresnels offer a combination of style, durability, performance and efficiency. The 5000L serves as a key, large backlight or kicker.
This 5000 watt stand mount, manually controlled Fresnel features a front door with spring action top accessory ear, and a short cable for grid use. It comes with a 10" short focus lens, safety screen, tubular steel yoke with a pipe clamp, cord wrap and a hinged filter frame.
The 5000L provides a beam of 490 Footcandles 6' in diameter from 30' @ full spot, and 99 Footcandles 34' in diameter from 30' @ full flood.
Also available is a hanging, manually controlled (5000LH) and hanging, pole-operated version (5000LP).
- "F/S EZ Glide System" allows the tray assembly to flood and spot with ease
- Die-cast aluminum construction with rib design for strength and ventilation
- Color Changing
- Includes a filter frame for your gels
- Accepts all standard 13" accessories
- Light Shapers
- Optional for this unit are 4-leaf or 8-leaf barndoors, a 3-in-1 snoot set, and a full compliment of scrims
- "L" Series
- Differs from the "S" line of Fresnels -- smaller lens, but more powerful for its size