The M-Audio Delta 1010 PCI Sound Card consists of a PCI card and a single rack-space breakout box with ten discrete channels of 24-bit, 96 kHz audio in/out. The system also provides one MIDI in and one MIDI out port, word-clock in/out, and comprehensive mixing, monitoring, and routing capabilities.
The PCI card includes stereo S/PDIF input and output on RCA connectors. A DB-25 connector accommodates the cable to the rack unit - everything else is on the breakout box. This arrangement keeps all the DACs well away from the electromagnetic and grounding nightmare inside the computer.
- PCI Card & 1RU breakout box with 10 discrete 24-bit/96kHz audio in/out channels
- One MIDI in/out port, word-clock in/out, and comprehensive mixing, monitoring, and routing capacity
- Full duplex operation
- + 4 / - 10 Operation, individually switchable on the external rack-mount unit
- Hardware sample-accurate sync links multiple Delta 1010s
- Includes Windows 95/98, ASIO/ASIO 2, Mac, GSIF, DirectX and Windows NT/2000 drivers (Mac OS 10.1 drivers available)
- Stereo S/PDIF input and output on RCA connectors
- DB-25 Connector accommodates cable to rack unit, keeping DACs well away from the potential electromagnetic/grounding problems inside computer