The Altman 1000Q Follow Spot is a ruggedly constructed medium-throw 1000 watt, 208-240V AC theatre fixture. The 1000Q produces a narrow, hard or soft edged beam. With easy to use controls mounted at the rear of the fixture, the beam can be adjusted from spot to flood at any distance. The beam may be further attenuated by using the integral iris for spot size adjustment and the framing shutters for top and bottom edge framing in the flood focus position. The 1000Q can be used in any application where manual control of a lighting beam is required to follow a performer and to vary beam size, quality and color.
At tightest spot (with Iris), it throws a beam of light 40 footcandles 2 feet in diameter from 100 feet.
At full flood, it throws a beam 22 footcandles 25 feet in diameter from 100 feet.
Vertical tilt of 40° up, 60° down with positive locking knob.
Pans 360° on included stand.
- Hinged top access door for easy bulb and reflector replacement.
- Front lens travels on zinc plated steel channels.
- Built-in 18 leaf stainless steel iris is controlled from rear of unit with heat resistant knob.
- Low noise fan cooled.
- 6 Frame color changer allows single or multiple colors to be inserted into beam path.
- Instantaneous blackout douser.