A ruggedly constructed short to medium throw 410 watt, 208-240 volt follow spot, the Luminator produces a narrow, hard or soft edged beam which zooms from 1.3° to 9.3°. The Luminator can be used in any application where manual control of a lighting beam is required to follow a performer and to vary beam size, quality and color.
At its tightest spot setting (with Iris) the Luminator throws a beam 106 footcandles, 1.4 feet in diameter @ 60 feet.
At widest flood, it throws a beam 45 footcandles 9.7 feet in diameter, @ 60 feet.
Vertical tilt of 60° up, 70° down with positive locking knob.
Pans 360° on included locking castered stand.
- Hinged access door for easy bulb replacement.
- Dual adjustable lenses travel on Teflon and nylon bearings on aluminum channels.
- Built-in 18-leaf iris is controlled from top of unit with heat resistant knob.
- Noisless fan cooled.
- 6 Frame color changer allows single or multiple colors to be inserted into beam path. tooless removal.
- Mechanical 3 leaf dimmer, top operated with heat resistant knob.