A ruggedly constructed medium to long throw 208 - 240 volt follow spot, the Comet produces a narrow, hard or soft edged beam which zooms from 2.3° to 12.2°. The Comet can be used in any application where manual control of a lighting beam is required to follow a performer and to vary beam size, quality and color.
At its tightest spot setting (with Iris) the Comet throws a beam 80 footcandles, 4' in diameter @ 100'.
At widest flood, it throws a beam 33 footcandles 21.4' in diameter, @ 100'.
Vertical tilt of 60° up, 60° down with positive locking knob.
Pans 360° on included stand.
- Hinged access door for easy bulb replacement.
- Dual adjustable lenses travel on zinc plated channels.
- Built-in 18-leaf stainlesss steel iris is controlled from top of unit with heat resistant knob.
- Low noise fan cooled.
- 6 Frame color changer allows single or multiple colors to be inserted into beam path.
- Mechanical brass 3 leaf dimmer, top operated with heat resistant knob.